1. I have always loved the art of China. This picture to me captures such an old tradition in China culture.
2. MOUNTAINS...hey, I live in Colorado for a reason!!!
3. The ancient culture of China is absolutely fascinating and I never get tired of learning more about it.
4. Who can resist these guys...they are completely adorable!
5. The country side is so exotic, surreal, and just breathtaking!!!
6. And besides the fact that our 3rd daughter was born here, we now have A SON waiting in China for us to bring him home!!!
I’m so glad that ya’ll let me play around before I told you this exciting news. It is definitely a love story we didn’t see comin’. His name will be Asher Eli, he is 6 years old and of course we are in love. I can’t wait to show you pictures, but trust me, he is ADORABLE. I will unveil more of our journey to him as I can. For now, would you all keep us and Asher in your prayers.