Steve has been trying for two hours to get home, but this winter storm hit harder than we thought. He will spend the night sleeping on a chair in town at his work office (to save money at a hotel). The down side...I took Keshawn to the Dr. because he has really become sick with the symptoms of RSV, which, sure enough he has...and the medicine that he needs is at the Walgreens that Steve can't get to because of the winter storm. So I am at home (with a low fever myself) with no medicine for Keshawn and no husband and it is a Blizzard outside. I guess if Keshawn gets bad tonightI will have to call 911...so I am praying that we can hold our own for now. Steve is calling our dr. to see if we can use Corbin's asthma meds to help keep Keshawn out of the red.
Sorry no pictures...
on a funny side, Alia asked me if she could take her dolls to Heaven...I decided that the LORD could handle this, so I said,
"Well, you will have to ask God."
Alia said "What if He says no?"
Quick thinkin', I said, "Well, He must have something better for you."
She said "And if He says 'Yes', I am going to hold on to my dolls really tight when I go."
Me..."Yes, baby, that is a great plan."
So, we are headed off to bed, holding our dolls tights, and praying for sick babies to feel better soon.